The shearing machine is mainly used to cut the straight edge of metal sheets of various sizes. It is widely used in various industrial sectors such as steel rolling, cars, airplanes, ships, tractors, bridges, electrical appliances, instruments, boilers, etc. The working principle of the shearing trigger The working principle of the shearing machine is that the blade is fixed on the knife holder. The upper and lower blades are fixed on the lower bed. The bed is equipped with a supporting ball to facilitate the feeding of the sheet. After the movement, the baffle is used for the positioning of the sheet by the positioning pin. Make adjustments. The hydraulic pressure cylinder is used to compress the sheet material to prevent the sheet material from turning over during cutting. Shelters are safety equipment to avoid industrial accidents.
1. Adjust the back baffle to align the template with the lower knife edge, and then close the back baffle to the template and fix the back baffle. Remove the template and then install the plate for cutting.
2. Adjust the front baffle to close the back baffle to the lower knife edge, then press the template against the back baffle, and fix the front baffle against the template. Loosen the back baffle, remove the template, install the sheet, and cut it.
3. Adjust the angle baffle, first place the template on the table, align the lower edge of the angle baffle and fix it, and then adjust the back baffle according to the template. Use the angle baffle and the back baffle together for positioning during the cutting process.
There are many types of shears, which can be classified according to their technical use and structure type.
1. The flat-blade shearing machine has good shearing quality, small distortion and deformation, but large shearing force and high energy consumption. More mechanical transmission. The upper and lower blades of the shearing machine are parallel to each other and are often used in the hot-shearing of blooms and slabs in rolling mills. According to the cutting method, they can be divided into up-cutting and down-cutting.
2. oblique blade shearing machine The upper and lower blades of the shearing machine form a point of view. The blade is usually skewed, and its skew angle is usually 1°-6°. The shearing force of the oblique-blade shearing machine is smaller than that of the flat-blade shearing machine, so the motor power and the weight of the whole machine are greatly reduced. The most practically used shearing machine manufacturers produce more such shearing machines. This type of shears is divided into two types: hydraulic drive and mechanical drive according to the main transmission system.
3. multi-purpose shearing machine
The combined punching and shearing machine can finish the cutting of the plate and cut the profile, which is mostly used in the cutting process
The sheet metal bending and shearing machine can accomplish both cutting and bending technologies on the same machine.
4. Special shears are used in cooperation with other equipment and are particularly useful
The plate opening and leveling line shearing machine is used for the plate uncoiling and leveling line. The high-speed shearing machine planned for the high-speed cutting request of the cooperative production line. The thick plate line is mostly hydraulic high-speed shearing machine. The thin plate line is equipped with pneumatic shears. Trigger; high-speed line equipped with flying shears for continuous production efficiency.
Steel structure production line shearing machine is mostly used for angle steel, H-beam automatic production line to complete the cutting process
Cold bending forming line shearing machine, such as special shearing machine configured on production line such as car longitudinal beam cold bending line, car side baffle production line, color steel plate forming line, etc.
Add：20# Ganwan street, Zhongshan District, Dalian city, China